Follow // Dashboard
What Makes You Beautiful
I've been tagged
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 • 11:41 PM • 0 comments

I've been tagged ! LOL :p Okay , here's the question from Nureen . Hoyeah



8 questions from Nureen
  1. What your wish for this year? (2012)
  2. How old are you when 2012 appear? e.g : I am 12 years old on 4 October 2012.
  3. Are you watching fireworks yesterday? Are they beautiful? (31 December 2011)
  4. Are you believe that this world gonna end in this year? #me not -_-
  5. What is your sweet memories in 2011 ? Give me one only.
  6. Are you gonna continue to posting in your blog on 2012 ?
  7. What is your favourite year? Give me one.
  8. Are you have meet new friends that really really nice in 2011 ? What is her/his name? 
My answers 

1 . Rina harap rina dpt membanggakan mama n papa rina . And rina nak cemerlang dlm semua bidang ! haha . Oh yeah terlupa . Janganlah buat perangai kat smk nanti ! haha
2 . I am 13 of course . ( Bdn kecik umo besar ! :p )
3.Yeah , jiran rina yg psg . wow , damn its very beautiful !
4. Hmm entah . Percaya pada ALLAH la yg oii 
5. Spend time with her/him/they!
6. Of course la my dear . Takkanlah nak bagi blog rina ni kosong .
7. Hmm entahla . Im not sure really . Oh ya maybe 2011 coz rina dpt 5A and membanggakan mama n papa xD
8. Takde lagi kot . First fren at ttdi ni namanye FARHA ! Shes ny BFFFF Okkay . Nak ambik dye , lwn rina dulu lah ! haha
 

xoxo, Mrs. Zayn Malik





One Direction - One Thing♥

Tweet Tweet <3