Follow // Dashboard
What Makes You Beautiful
I got that too
Saturday, February 11, 2012 • 9:29 PM • 0 comments

Hey guys . Its been a long time since rina tak ber-blogging . Now , answer my questions in that picture . Are you happy ? Well for me , i have lotslots of feeling . Example for right now is happy + crying . haha lol . kidding je tuh . Ceh , speaking pulak rina :D haha okay .
Everyone has a feeling okay . So do rina . So respect me for who i am . Not my age . So,  if ko lagi pendek dari rina , doesnt mean that you cant respect me .. RESPECT is the property of everyone .

Lewlz . My english is broken right ? Yeah , i realize it . Im trying to improve my english okay . So , kalau ade yg tak betul tuh , its normal lah kan . Everyone makes mistake right ? Same goes to rina as well : D

xoxo, Mrs. Zayn Malik





One Direction - One Thing♥

Tweet Tweet <3